GuidedPath has a unique set of features that are not found in any other college planning tool offered to consultants and organizations. And… all these are offered at no additional cost.
- Exceptional support that continuously gets rave reviews for being available and going beyond what you expect, even if you have high expectations
- Strong community that interacts through ongoing webinars and professional development blogs and emails.
- Customized menu items that allow your families easy access to other tools they use from within GuidedPath – makes GuidedPath the true center for organization
- Powerful college planning features that are customizable
- 10 surveys that you can share with your families or turn off, including an EFC calculator, Find My Spark and College Match which have detailed analysis as part of the survey results
- Ability to create our own custom surveys for intake forms or any other information you consistently gather
- Use outputs of the surveys to run My Matches and see initial college matches for students
- Powerful search with customization of the results view and comparison analysis of a student’s college list. Save searches and export results.
- Athletic data showing conference, division and key contact information
- Schedule of tests, including AP and IB tests
- My Chances comparisons to map the student information to the college historical data
- Net Price Estimates that use the student’s EFC to estimate what might be expected in a financial aid package based on the college’s historical data and BEFORE applying to the college
- Detailed application planning that can be utilized either at a high level or very specifically
- College details include essay questions for applicants, including special programs and scholarships.
- Cost Comparisons that analyze each financial aid package and scholarships offered to give a full view of 4 and 6 year costs at each college to support an informed final decision.
- Automated reminders for appointments, assignments, test dates, application milestones and notifications of account updates such as colleges added, test scores recorded, surveys completed.
GuidedPath has one very unique item that does have an additional cost – you can also supplement your GuidedPath account with Guru weekly emails to share with your students and families on what is happening in the college planning world and ideas on how to use GuidedPath.
See GuidedPath in action at no cost.
- 30 Day Free Trial
- Free Webinars
- Free Training
- Marketing Materials