GuidedPath Features for Financial Advisors
College affordability is built into GuidedPath, a platform designed to grow your practice.
- Increase revenue using the GuidedPath college affordability process.
- Provide families comprehensive EFC report using exclusive EFC calculator.
- Show families college merit scholarships.
- View cost of attendance at over 2,800 colleges, using interactive college affordability graphs.
- Access Financial graphs which include cost of attendance breakdown, sources of funding offered at colleges and an affordability snapshot to compare total cost to scholarships and financial aid packages.
- Use Net Price Estimates to help analyze college costs based on a student’s college list.
- Provide family comprehensive college affordability reports.
- View estimates of out of pocket expenses for a family using four and six year outlooks at over 2800 colleges.
- Compare actual college financial awards using Cost Comparisons to evaluate and compare college out of pocket costs.
- Create client reports and analyze data.
Ask us about adding an EFC Calculator survey as a standalone account for families for lead generation. These EFC Calculator accounts transition seamlessly into a full GuidedPath account for families working with you.
All Consultant Plans Feature:
- 30 Day Free Trial
- $15 per month Professional Association membership discount available
- Free training webinars to help you integrate GuidedPath easily into your practice
- Free training webinars on building and managing your practice
- Marketing materials included for introducing GuidedPath to parents and students
Which plan level works for you?
Up to 2 Active Students
Standard: $45 / Month
Professional*: $30/ Month
Up to 15 Active Students
Standard: $70 / Month
Professional*: $55 / Month
Up to 40 Active Students
Standard: $100 / Month
Professional*: $85 / Month
Up to 100 Active Students
Standard: $150 / Month
Professional*: $135 / Month
Up to 500 Active Students
Standard: $280 / Month
Professional*: $265 / Month
*Membership in professional organizations such as NACAC, HECA, IECA, or NCAG is required for this discount. Contact us at email@example.com for the coupon code.
How our plans work:
You automatically start at the lowest plan. As you add students, the price adjusts if you move from one plan level to another, prorated based on your monthly billing date.
You pay only for your ACTIVE students in GuidedPath. Add students you want to work with (prospects) at no additional charge. Keep data on all students, even after you have finished working with them (archived students). Read more