GuidedPath offers options to integrate college planning
Creating a single ecosystem of products has many advantages including saving you time, increasing your professional look and simplifying the ways your families work with you.
Custom Menus allows you to share other tools and websites with your families from within GuidedPath. Custom menus are a standard feature available in all GuidedPath accounts. Make all your favorite resources available from within GuidedPath including:
- Your business website and even payment options
- Calendars and scheduling tools
- Career platforms
- See more examples
Use Zapier to move information between GuidedPath and over 750 other business applications
- Manage your student and connections from your CRM or website
- Use MailChimp, Constant Contact or other email systems to communicate with your GuidedPath families, including sending out Guru weekly messages
- Set up scheduled email templates to go to current lists of students and families
- Create custom student reports in a spreadsheet or import data into GuidedPath
- GuidedPath’s top of the line support team will set this up for you for a one time cost to save you many hours
For those of you with development support or skills, GuidedPath has a full set of REST APIs that can be invoked from your website, CRM or other RESTful web service.
Want other features such as a chat feature within your organization – just ask us at Info@GuidedPath.net.