As student’s prepare for applying to college, testing is often a lot to manage. The new testing tool lets you manage all the tests each student will take:
- Work with 13 Test Types: With the testing tool you have the flexibility to create a complete testing schedule with each of your students. A master schedule includes dates for SAT, SAT subject, ACT, PSAT, AP, tests and for international students the International SAT and SAT subject test dates are included as well as IETS an TOEFL test dates. You can also add additional tests in categories such as EXPLORE and PLAN as well as IB to easily track additional testing.
- Track Schedules and Registrations: Once you have created a testing schedule, you can easily track the registration status for each test. A reminder window will easily identify tests that the student has not registered for.
- See Top Scores and Super Scores: After tests have been taken, you can easily record test scores for each test. If multiple tests of the same kind are taken, a superstore is calculated. Scores can also be easily compared.
The new Student Dashboard allows advisors and students to see a high level snapshot of the a student’s activity in their college process.
- View a Snapshot of the Student Profile: A profile of the student is displayed for quick reference. This profile will include information such as test scores, GPA, and student type.
- View high level Stats: A key indicator for each of the steps of the GuidedPath™ is shown.
- Chat with Your Students: A messaging tool allows for communication between the student, all advisors, and all connections that have access to a student’s record.
- Share DropBox Files: Files can be attached from DropBox.
- Keep up on Key Tasks: A task center allows visibility into all upcoming key milestones for a student. You can view those tasks that are overdue, due today, in the next 7 days or the next 30 days. This task center will include tasks from additional features in the future.
The team here can’t wait for you to check out these new exciting tools. We are looking forward to hearing your feedback! Remember you can also post your comments and question in the community section of the help website by clicking on the question mark in the top right hand corner of the application and then clicking on browse on the right hand side of the website.