Summer is the time to work with rising seniors to get college lists finalized, essays started and students moved into high gear in preparation for applications. Having an online tool to help organize and streamline this process will make your application season go much smoother and save time. The question is, which program offers the value and choices YOU need to use for your rising seniors?
Seamless and Easy
GuidedPath offers a SEAMLESS and EASY to follow process for college application planning, preparation and execution. Using our exclusive four step process and tools, you will help students navigate the application process seamlessly and easily.
||GuidedPath College SEARCH & Competitive Student Quotient Gauges (one of our most popular features)|
||Application Plans with RESEARCHED admissions dates & essay prompts|
||Exclusive PROGRESS BARS for applications|
||RECORD admissions decisions, merit & financial aid awards, create Alumni network|
No Hidden Costs
As a single source for college planning, we INCLUDE in GuidedPath and MyCCA.net several exclusive tools:
– Online FISKE guide, with sortable FISKE ratings
– Essay PROMPTS, including required supplemental questions
– Steven Antonoff’s College Match, including a comprehensive report
– Find My Spark Personality survey, with College Style, Majors and other information linked
– College Affordability Survey, which includes an EFC calculator for assessing financial fit
– Custom SURVEYS which turn paper documents into online tools
– The most powerful college SEARCH tool on the market
No need to pay additional for extra tools. In GuidedPath you have a complete tool with ONE price. Period.
Students Love It and Use It
GuidedPath or MyCCA is a tool students will use, parents will appreciate, and you can rely on. Students love the easy to use graphics and navigation. Parents love the milestone tracking and communication. You will love the notification and invoicing.