Does the smell of a name badge or the feel of a conference program make you smile? Do you love visiting colleges? Networking with colleagues? Staying abreast of latest trends? Soaking up news and information to use for your students and parents’ benefit? Then you are like me, and can be considered a professional development junkie!
Many professional organizations hold their annual conferences in the spring. I have put together a list of popular national college advisor conferences happening in the next few months (Feb-June). This is not an exhaustive list. If you have a favorite one not listed, post it in the GuidedPath facebook page. Let’s support each other in our professional development!
- February-July | Multiple cities/states | College tours available | Check on NACAC website
- February-April | Multiple locations, countries | College tours available | Check on website
- February 27- March 1 | Long Beach, CA | Open
- May 8-10 | Chicago, IL | College tours available | Registration Open
- May 13-15 | Seattle, WA | College tours available | Registration Open
- June 16-18 | Providence, RI | College tours available | Registration opens March 5