Looking forward to visiting colleges, meeting with friends and colleagues and sharpening your counseling skills at the upcoming IECA conference? We are too! GuidedPath/PlanMyCollege is excited to be a sponsor for the conference, recognizing all the work you do for students/parents.
Stop By GuidedPath Booth
Come by our table. We have lots to share!
- Meet our growing team. Cyndy McDonald, Andrea Lindquist, Tao Qin and the rest of the GuidedPath/PlanMyCollege team will be there. We love meeting our subscribers and Academy class members.
- Learn about upcoming 2018 Interviews with Trend Setters. We have interviews planned with prominent authors like Rich Feller (Who You are Matters) and Core Seemiller (Generation Z Goes to College).
- 2018 Academy classes. Learn how to become a GuidedPath Master user through our 8 Academy classes being offered.
- Enter our drawing. You can win $50 off a future IECA conference registration!
- Pick up an invitation. Our affinity group meeting is Thursday, Nov. 16 at 5 pm.
Planning for a great conference
Are you a first timer at the conference? We have a checklist to use to ensure you get the most out of your first conference experience:
Wed. Nov. 15
-Attend the opening session. It sets the tone for the rest of your conference
-Come visit our table during the dedicated vendor time
-Attend educational sessions
-Select hosted receptions to attend based on your interests/needs
-Participate in the foundation event as a way of giving back
Thurs. Nov. 16
-Get up early and attend round table discussions. One of the most popular events of the conference
-Check out the college fair. Meet and greet colleges, schools and programs. Get lots of business cards!
-Break out sessions. Lots of learning from colleagues and subject matter experts.
-Attend GuidedPath Affinity Group meeting. We have lots of exciting news to share!
-Network at receptions. Meet lots of new friends.
Exciting News from GuidedPath
Attend the GuidedPath/PlanMyCollege affinity group meeting (Thursday Nov 16 at 5 pm). This is our opportunity to meet and share ideas. We love meeting together as a community. Come to meet our team, learn about upcoming plans for GuidedPath, and talk to friends. We want to introduce you to PlanMyCollege.